Bedrooms - 5
Sleeps - 10
Bathrooms - 6
Pets welcome - 1
Holiday rental prices and last minute offers
Please select your start date
Seacroft Cottage in Woolacombe and Croyde, Devon - 5 bedrooms, sleeps 10
Price variable due to season - please enquire
Seacroft will entice you with its amazing views and full-service accommodation. Relax into one of our five en-suite double and triple bedrooms, most with a fabulous sea view. Bring the family or friends - even the dog is welcome!
Dogs are allowed to stay at a cost of £20 per week. Just let us know when you book.
Change over day varies: Saturday in Summer. Check in/out times: In at 3:00PM; Out by 10:00AM Weekend and short breaks available at times other than Summer/Easter. We offer a 3-night break
Spoilt for choice: Seacroft is a short walk away from award-winning Woolacombe Beach to the west; a boat ride away to the north out to Lundy Island; or just a short hike ahead to Grunta Beach, and a few minutes further to the picturesque Morte Point.
Seacroft is conveniently located less than 1 mile from Woolacombe, known for its surf schools, and is nestled within the North Devon Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
You also have easy access to the Coastal Path through the National Trust headland. Here you will find some of the UK’s best walks.
A large, stylish kitchen-dining area comes complete with a circular slate dining table. Mealtime is another opportunity to enjoy the superb views from the bay window seats. Superior kitchen appliances include a range-style cooker, large fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher, kettle and toaster. A high chair is available.
Two lounge areas with ample seating and comfortable sofas. The more formal front room includes a 32-inch TV and DVD. The snug back lounge boasts a large L-shape sofa and wall mounted 50-inch plasma TV, plus a DVD player for those 'cinema nights' at home. Wi-Fi broadband can be enjoyed throughout the property and outside.
-Master Bedroom (above kitchen) has a King size bed and offers superb balcony views. The en suite includes both bath and shower facilities.
-Bedroom Two has a King size bed and offers superb balcony views. The en suite has a shower.
-Bedroom Three boasts twin beds and an en suite shower.
-Bedroom Four (back of house) has twin beds and offers superb views and an en suite bath/shower.
-Bedroom Five is accessed by steps at the back of the house as well as from its own private terrace outside. It has twin beds and en suite shower. Enjoy superb views from the private terrace.
There is also a large outside space to eat, relax, and enjoy the views.
Follow directions to Mortehoe. We are located on Chapel Hill, just across from the gate to the walk through the fields. We are next to Mortehoe Apartments and before the hill gets steep on the way up to the church.
Change over day Saturday Check in/out times 10:00/3:00
Weekend breaks available
The house sleeps 11 in the 5 en-suite bedrooms.
We have a cot available on request. Please bring your own baby bedding.
Hen parties? Yes! MOST WELCOME
There is parking for three cars in the driveway adjacent to the house. Do not use the street or the carpark opposite as you might be fined or towed.
Out of season, a minimum stay of 3 nights is required to cover our costs and offer you value for money.
Check in is from 3pm and check out is by 10am. Our weekend breaks are normally Friday 3pm - Monday 10am. During the holidays, we require a minimum stay of one week.
Close to the beach and best enjoyed at low tide. Additionally, you can enjoy a lovely 10 minute walk down the hill to Barricane or Combsgate Beaches.
The house is non smoking but there is a deck outside for smokers.
We are self-catering, but coffee and tea are offered for your convenience. There is a Londis down in Woolacombe, and a smaller shop up in Mortehoe for essentials. Most major food stores will deliver a shop - we suggest you schedule a delivery to coincide with your arrival. Our fully-equipped kitchen will ensure you have everything you need to cater a little, or a lot! Bed linens and towels are also included.
The front door and side door are accessible from the street via a ramp. Inside, mobility is limited to the Ground floor as there is no lift up to the bedrooms.
- WiFi available
- Washing machine:
- Stephanie Conway
- Nearest domestic airport -67 miles in Exeter
- Nearest international airport -100 miles in Bristol
- Surf all along the coast
- Kayak on the sea - organised trips available, or hire a kayak
- Swim and enjoy other water sports
- Ride a horse at the numerous local riding stables
- Go for a round of golf at Championship course Saunton or just up the road at Woolacombe and Mortehoe golf club.
- Fish in the sea, river or lake. There are also wildlife boat trips available locally
- Walk the endless selection of stunning coastal or inland footpaths. Hike the Coastal Path or explore the wilds of Exmoor.
- Spot the wildlife on the paths or in the sea
- Cycle on or off-road. There are plenty of dedicated routes
- Take a boat trip to Lundy Island out of Ilfracombe or Bideford.
- Explore the Arts in galleries, or visit the Broomhill Sculpture Garden
- Visit Barnstaple with its attractive old markets and streets.
- Relax with a massage a few minutes walk away at Sea Breeze Retreat, Mortehoe
- Outside dining encouraged! Generous table, chairs and bench afford room for more than eleven. Or enjoy a relaxing beverage from the top of the garden in our cosy gazebo.
- Try the Chichester Arms -a 5-minute walk up the hill in Mortehoe or take a 10-minute drive to the excellent Rock Inn in Georgeham.
- Pets allowed
- Disabled access