Bedrooms - 2
Sleeps - 4
Bathrooms - 2
Pets welcome - 2
Holiday rental prices and last minute offers
Please select your start date
Sunrise Cottage in Alston, Cumbria - 2 bedrooms, sleeps 4
Holiday rental dates and prices:
Change over day is a Friday
LOWSEASON £350 per week
MID SEASON £455 - £495 per week
HIGH SEASON £595 per week
Short breaks - minimum charging period is 3 nights
DOGS (up to 2 medium or 1 large) downstairs only and not allowed in the bedrooms or left in the house unattended - must be notified at time of booking £15 each per week
DEPOSIT and BOND
£100 refundable damages deposit BOOKING - 20% deposit is required to confirm a booking with the balance due 6 weeks before the stay and the bond as cleared funds prior to arrival
Sunrise Cottage is in the north of Cumbria within the North Pennines Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and thus has the advantage of being on the edge of the Lake District, within reach of Hadrian's Wall and Roman forts and many old cobbled towns and villages such as Alston and Hexham.
In addition to being wonderful walking and cycling country there are also many other attractions such as mining heritage museums, the South Tyne Steam Railway and a heritage and transport museum.
For those who can't manage without a shopping fix it is only just over an hour to the Metro Centre at Gateshead!
The North Pennines have some of the best dark skies in the country and at Sunrise Cottage these can be viewed from the kitchen table with a glass of wine and without having to go outside in the cold! (You can also watch deer from the kitchen at dusk and dawn)
- Bedrooms: 2 - an upstairs bedroom, with a 5' four poster bed, which leads off the landing and into a family Jack & Jill bathroom and a downstairs twin room served by the downstairs shower and toilet.
- Sleeps: 4 (+ baby/small child)
- Bathrooms: 2
- Multi-fuel stove
- Nenthead 1 mile, Alston 4 miles
- Nearest airports and distance: Newcastle-upon-Tyne 44 miles
- Rail stations and distance: Penrith 30 miles
- Bike hire and mining heritage museum 1 mile Nenthead, steam railway 4 miles
- Barbeque and garden furniture:
- 2 dog-friendly pubs 1 mile, many pubs, cafes, restaurants 4 miles
- Roman sites, historic towns and villages
- Pets welcome