Bedrooms - 3
Sleeps - 5
Bathrooms - 1
Pets welcome - 1
Holiday rental prices and last minute offers
Please select your start date
Dymchurch Detached Bungalow in Dymchurch Romney Marsh, Kent - 3 bedrooms, sleeps 5
Change over day Friday between June and mid September other times flexible. Short breaks: 3 night weekends Fri -Mon or 4 night midweek breaks Mon -Fri are available Detached self-catering holiday home close to the sea, from £65 per night
Check in at 3.00 pm out at 10.00 am
Change over day Friday between June and mid September other times flexible.
Short breaks: 3 night weekends Fri -Mon or 4 night midweek breaks Mon -Fri are available
Detached self-catering holiday home close to the sea, from £65 per nightThe calendar is correct but please enquire for prices as they have not been added on this website yet.
Dymchurch is a town on the Kent coast with a long sandy beach ideal for longer holidays or winter short breaks if living in London. Weekends can be spent walking along the beach or sea wall or exploring the nearby towns of Hythe or Rye.
Slightly further afield Canterbury is only 14 miles away.
Attractions nearby the Romney, Hythe and Dymchurch Railway, there is a station in the village also Port Lymnpe Safari Park, Woodchurch rare breeds centre or just the countryside of the Romney Marsh ideal for cycling or walking
Detached bright and airy three bedroom self-catering holiday bungalow (accommodation is all on one level) with modern furnishings, good quality mattresses and bedding.
Open plan lounge/dining room patio doors overlooking the garden.
Modern fitted kitchen, oven, hob, microwave, washing machine, fridge freezer.
Hallway to the three bedrooms, bathroom (with shower bath) and separate toilet.
Gas central heating, electric and bedding included in prices, also cot high chair and bed guard provided.
Parking on drive for two cars, and storage for bikes in garage.
Ideal for children, large selection of toys, games, DVDs, selection of beach toys in the garage.
Between the main road and the beach on the outskirts of Dymchurch which is a village 4 miles west from Hythe Kent
* Bed linen - sorry not towels
* Pets welcome - One small/medium dog is allowed which is not charged for but an additional £50 refundable deposit is required.
* This holiday house is suitable for partially disabled
- WiFi available:
- Washing machine
- Pets allowed
- Sandy beach very close
- Hythe 4 miles
- London Ashford 10 miles
- Sandling train station 6 miles
- Romney Hythe and Dymchurch Railway
- Port Lympne Safari Park
- Hythe with its quaint shops and rowing boats on the canal
- Canterbury with its Cathedral and Chaucer Canterbury Tales attraction
- Rye an historic town with wide range of shops and historic buildings
- Rare Breeds Centre at Woodchurch
- Dover Castle
- Water sports at Lydd
- Retail therapy at Ashford Designer Outlet.
- If you just like walking there is a large selection of walk books in the property
- There is a branch of Waitrose in Hythe or a Cook outlet in New Romney for provisions.
- Fresh fish can be bought (they also serve brunch) straight from the boat at Dungerness or Griggs in Hythe
- The Ship in Dymchurch
- Bistro at Lympne Castle.
- There is an extensive list of things to do and the numerous places to eat locally in the property which can be emailed to you if requested prior to your holiday